Sunday, February 24

my water jug


my water jug
Originally uploaded by shelz shotz
Water has been the hardest thing for me. My physician once said "you couldn't drown in the water you drink" having gotten lab my results back.

I don't like the way it tastes and bottling it doesn't improve it. But I took a challenge from a friend and began trying to drink 8 glasses a day. I actually was embracing this very well. Something happened. I don't remember what.

I since experimented with this water. I have been pinning on Wellbeing the things I'm learning. It's a virtual overload of eye opening information. It is clear faucet water is problematic. It is clear bottled war is far from not being problematic. Still, from my discoveries, I've determined I like the taste fruit (and even some vegetables like cucumbers which I don't even like) laden water, and benefit by it's enhancements.

I keep a jug at work (smaller) and one at home. I keep them refilled. This bottle has lemon, tangerines, ginger, cinnamon, and cloves.

Soon again I will be on my water regimen. That is indeed a good thing.

Hopefully next visit the physician will say "woah, you're drowning in water; woman"; we'll see.

Living Greener in the Black

Via Flickr:
getting back to drinking more water - improving the water I drink with ingredients on hand.. Trying not to be lukewarm about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fitness Footnote

'the highs and lows of' my Weight Loss Journey